- Tour Itinerary
- Similar Tours
- A professional driver guide
- Full board Accommodation
- Game drives in a 4X4 safari land cruiser
- Start and finish Nairobi
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
Explore the Magical Samburu-Nakuru-Mara
This 7-Day Samburu-Nakuru-Mara Safaris will take you to the heart of the Kenyan wild from the north to Rift Valley, and the plains of the Mara. Every day is packed with a unique African bonanza and hospitality. It is an experience unforgettable!
Why you will love these destinations
Besides a dense lion population, the park is famed for its abundance of rare northern specialist species including the Reticulated Giraffe, Grevy Zebra, Gerenuk, Pancake tortoises, Leopard, Cheetah, African Wild Dogs, Somali Ostrich, and the Beisa Oryx.
Activities: Game drives, Bird-watching, Photography, Samburu Cultural Tour.
Privileged with ecological diversity, a variety of flora and fauna have made this beautiful escarpment their home.
- Flamingo: Lake Nakuru National Park has gained international stardom as the greatest bird spectacle on earth, with over two million flamingos docked at its shores. The abundance of algae attracts a vast number of Flamingos that famously give the lake a pinky grow.
- The Big Five: Easy sightings of Lions, Leopards, White Rhinos, Hippos, and waterbuck among others. There are over 56 different species of mammals living at Lake Nakuru National Park.
- The Rhino and Rothchild’s giraffe sanctuary.
- Community and conservation Events: Cycling with Rhino annual event in September.
Nowhere else will you experience the cycle of life like in Masai Mara. Here, the dramatic contrast between life and death is astonishingly electrifying. It’s a life of sacrifice, hope, and striving for happy endings.
Activities: Game drives, camping, bird watching, and, bush dinner. You can further customize your experience by visiting nearby Maasai cultural villages and going on an air-balloon safari, although these come at an extra cost.
- 1 Night Nairobi
- 2 Nights in Samburu
- 1 Night in Lake Nakuru
- 2 Nights in Mara
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Introduction to the Nairobi city
Arrive at the airport while you will be met and taken to your Nairobi hotel. Depending on your flight schedule, we can organize a city excursion within Nairobi.
Bed & Breakfast accommodation at your hotel of choice.
Nairobi to Samburu
After breakfast at 7.30 am depart for Samburu in the north. You will arrive at lunchtime. Have lunch and relax at the lodge /hotel as you prepare for an evening game drive.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at Hotel/ Lodge
Samburu National Park- Full day game drive
Spend the whole day with morning and evening game drives in the parks.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at Lodge
Samburu to Lake Nakuru
After an early breakfast, drive to Lake Nakuru National Park. This park was established to protect the massive flocks of over a million l flamingos that breed and nest on the lake's rim, giving it its distinctive pink glow.
Arrive at lunchtime and later enjoy a game drive in the park.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be either: Sarova / flamingo lodge/Lake Nakuru lodge or a similar hotel
Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara
After breakfast, depart and head to Masai mara arriving at lunchtime. Check in, relax, and wait for an evening game drive at around 4 pm in the Mara.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at a choice lodge within the park.
Masai Mara full day game drive
Full-day game drive on this day in the Masai Mara with your picnic lunch boxes.
After game drives, return to the camp for overnight and dinner.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at Lodge/camp
Mara to Nairobi
After breakfast, check out and head to Nairobi arriving late afternoon, and be dropped at the airport for your flight back home. This marks the end of our seven day adventure with Shanjoy tours and Safaris