- Tour Itinerary
- Similar Tours
- A professional driver guide
- Drinking water during safari
- Full board Accommodation
- Game drives in a 4X4 safari land cruiser
- Start and finish Nairobi
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Items of personal nature
- Laundry, tips, sleeping bags, drinks
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
9 Days Amboseli/Aberdare/Nakuru/Mara Safari
Indulge in the fascinating Kenya wilderness in this 9-Day Magical Kenya Signature Experience Safari. This safari is a memorable safari experience that will immerse you in African wildlife. In the 9 days adventure, we take you through Kenya’s signature wildlife destinations including Amboseli, Aberdare, Lake Nakuru and Masa Mara national reserves.
Amboseli National Park
- Discover the iconic escarpment of the Great Rift Valley with its views of extinct volcanoes and elongated salty lake. With the snow-capped Mt.Kilimanjaro as her backdrop, the Amboseli offers unforgettable scenic views of nature and wildlife. Composed of mosaic landscapes and sparse vegetation, the Amboseli provides perfect game drive experiences. Her signature attraction is the large population of resident African bush-tusked elephants. Other iconic games include lions, cheetahs, leopards, blue wildebeest, Grant’s zebras, Cape buffaloes, Masai giraffes and more are easy sightings.
Aberdare National Park
- Experience a refreshing scenic forest and vast moorlands of the Aberdare ranges. Located in Central Kenya, the Aberdare National Park is made up of a 160 km long mountain range forming the wall of the Great Rift Valley to the north. Its signature peaks, Mount Satima (3, 999M), Mount Kinangop (3, 906M), and Mount Kipipiri (3,349M) make a perfect destination for trekking and mountain climbing adventures.
- The park hosts 52 of Kenya’s Afro-tropical highland species including black rhinos, leopards, olive baboons, buffalos, bushbucks, Giant forest hog, African Civet cat, blue duiker, bongo, African wild cat and more.
Lake Nakuru National Park
- Walk along the pink salty shores of Lake Nakuru. The park’s signature attraction is the millions of flamingos that feed along its shores, giving the lake a pinky grow. This has given Lake Nakuru international fame as the greatest bird spectacle on earth.
- The park also offers sanctuary to the endangered Rothchild’s Giraffe, and African White and Black rhinos. In September, you will enjoy the Cycle with Rhino Event, an amazing safari to watch animals while cycling the scenic trails around the protection area. The money helps in maintaining the rhino sanctuary.
Masai Mara National Reserve
- Finally, we reach the unforgettable plains of Masai Mara. Here all the big 5 roam freely across the savanna. Thrillingly, it is the spectacular annual wildebeest migration that takes place between July and October that is the main magical Kenya signature experience at the Mara.
Travelling is what we do to add colour to life. In this spirit, come along with us for an unforgettable 9-Day Magical Kenya Signature Experience. Always remember, you own it to yourself to be happy!
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7 & 8
- Day 9
On your first day, you shall be met at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our driver-guide. After a brief introduction, you will be transferred to the hotel for leisure.
- Dinner and overnight at Sarova Stanley Hotel/or equivalent
Nairobi - Amboseli
At 0700 hours, depart for Amboseli National Park. (With Mount Kilimanjaro as a backdrop and huge herds of elephants, this is truly a photographer's dream.) Take a leisurely drive to the camp arriving in time for lunch, and then relax before heading out on an evening game drive At 1600 hours, go on a game drive in search of wildlife.
- Dinner and overnight at your Lodge/ Camp
On this day you will have a morning game drive before breakfast. After the morning game drive in search of wildlife, return to the Lodge for breakfast. At 1500 hours, you will go on another game drive until sunset, during which you will be able to take stunning sunset pictures.
- Dinner and overnight at Lodge /camp
Amboseli - Aberdare
Depart for Aberdare National Park after an early breakfast with packed lunch. You will arrive at the base hotel Aberdare Country Club in the late afternoon, then transfer to The Ark Lodge via a scheduled bus. Spend the afternoon at leisure while watching animals visit the waterhole for water and salt licks straight from the lodge.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at The Ark Lodge
Aberdare - Nakuru
After breakfast, drive to the Lake Nakuru National Park in Kenya. Take a scenic drive through Nyahururu to Thompson Falls for a brief stop for photographs at the fall. After that, drive to Nakuru, where you will arrive in time for lunch at your lodge after a game drive. At 1600 hours, go on another game drive in search of wildlife.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at your lodge
Nakuru - Masai Mara
Depart for the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve after breakfast. Arrive at the lodge/camp in time for lunch, then relax in the early afternoon. At 1600 hours, go on a game drive in search of wildlife.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at lodge/camp
You will spend these two days in the Masai mara with one day of full-day game drive and the other morning and evening game drives where you will have a chance to see all the animals of Mara. If your safari is between July and August, you will have a chance to see the great migration of the wildebeests.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at lodge/camp
Masai Mara - Nairobi
On your last day, wake up for breakfast and then checkout and depart for Nairobi where you will arrive in the afternoon. You will be dropped off at Airport to catch your flight back home.
- This marks the end of your 9 days safari with us.