- Tour Itinerary
- Similar Tours
- A professional driver guide
- All park fees
- Drinking water during safari
- Full board Accommodation
- Game drives in a 4X4 safari land cruiser
- Start and finish Nairobi
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Items of personal nature
- Laundry, tips, sleeping bags, drinks
- Masai village entrance fee
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
Explore the Kenya and Tanzania Savanah
Have the true African experience in this 9-Day Combined Kenya and Tanzania Safari. If you imagine Africa to be a land of golden grasslands and pocked acacia trees. A wild land where animals roam freely, only connected by the deep desire to survive. You are not wrong. This 9-Day Combined Kenya and Tanzania Safari will only scratch at the surface of the wonders of the East African wilderness.
In this safari, you will travel through Kenya and Tanzania’s most beautiful parks. Each of these parks has unique vivid landscapes and teeming with millions of wild animals. Every morning, the drama of East Africa will greet you with a dazzling sunrise, kicking off your day’s adventure. The combined Kenya and Tanzania Safari will take you through Masai Mara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, and, Amboseli.
What you’ll love about this safari
- Enjoy this amazing safari in a pop-up roof 4×4 Safari Jeep. The vehicle comes complete with a cooler box, a long-range high-frequency radio, power outlets, and a first-aid kit.
- A professional safari guide who will ensure you have an unforgettable safari experience.
- Morning and evening game drives
- Stay in luxury lodges and campsites within the parks.
- Great photography opportunities.
- Adjustable trip itinerary
- Day 1
- Day 2 and 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
Nairobi - Masai Mara
Pick up from Airport or Place of Residence in Nairobi at 7:00am, Your safari takes you to the Maasai Mara Reserve and into the domain of the Maasai, Kenya’s cattle-herding nomads determined to preserve their traditions. The Mara is magnificent, home to Kenya’s richest concentration of wildlife, and regarded by many travelers as an essential stop on any tour of Africa. When westerners think of Africa and safari, this is place they imagine – golden grassland plains pocked with acacia, wildebeests, zebras, lions, and jackals bound by together by the cycle of life and death. Three days here will only scratch at the surface of the wonders of the Mara. Arrival in time for lunch then after lunch at leisure before afternoon game drive.
Dinner and overnight at the camp.
- Dinner and overnight at your lodge/camp
Masai Mara- Serengeti
Dinner and a night's stay at the camp.
- Dinner and overnight at your camp/lodge
The day will be spent on game viewing drives in the Serengeti. The Serengeti is vast, and the variety and concentration of the game is astounding. This is what we see as we drive through the reserve on rewarding game viewing drives.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at your lodge /camp
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area, home to over 120 mammal species, including the fabled Big Five, is one of the world's most sought-after safari destinations. It's a great place to see the endangered black rhinoceros enjoying a lonely meal on the grass plains, as well as large numbers of hippopotamus relaxing in the cool water.
Return to your lodge in the evening.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at your lodge
Ngorongoro – Tarangire- Arusha
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at Arusha hotel
When you arrive at the border, go through immigration for Kenya and Tanzania before being handed over to your driver guide from Kenya for the drive to Amboseli National Park. Arrive in Amboseli around lunchtime, check in, eat, and then go on an evening game drive.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at Mara camp/lodge
Amboseli - Nairobi
Breakfast was served at the camp. After breakfast, check out and return to Nairobi by car.
Arrival in time for lunch on one's own dime, followed by drop-off at the airport.
- This marks the end of your 9 days safari with us.